In Ontario, Canada, people who want to get their Class G1 driver’s license—the first in a graduated licensing system—must pass the G1 test, a written examination. The multiple-choice questions on the G1 test evaluate your understanding of traffic laws, road signs, and safe driving techniques. The following information relates to G1 test questions and answers:
1. Test Format: – The G1 test is given as a multiple-choice, computer-based test.
. Usually, there are forty questions in it.
. You need to answer 32 or more questions correctly in order to pass, or at least 80% of the questions.
Groups of Questions: **2.
- The G1 test includes a wide range of subjects, such as parking laws, right-of-way laws, speed limits, and traffic signs and their meanings.
The purpose of the test’s questions is to gauge your comprehension of the Ontario Driver’s Handbook, which serves as the main study guide.
3. Study Materials: – The official handbook for getting ready for the G1 test is the Ontario Driver’s Handbook. It can be accessed online and in print. Many people also feel that using study materials and online practice exams to reaffirm their understanding and exam readiness is beneficial.
4. Example Queries and Responses:
. A few sample G1 test questions and their responses are provided below:
[First Question]: What does a flashing red light on a traffic signal mean? A) At a safe moment, stop and continue. . B) Proceed cautiously and at a slower pace. - C) Give way to incoming vehicles. D) Pause; continue when the light turns green. When it's safe to do so, stop and go forward. **Second query:** When a school bus has its stop arm outstretched and its lights flashing, when is it okay to pass? A) Invariably B) On split highways C) In the absence of approaching traffic D) Only during the day ** Response: ** A) Never
5. Success Strategies: – Go through the Ontario Driver’s Handbook thoroughly, paying close attention to the laws, regulations, and safety precautions.
Utilize online practice exams to acquaint yourself with the structure and categories of questions you might come across.
- Remain composed throughout the exam and thoroughly read each question and response option.
- Use your time carefully, as you won’t have much time to finish the test.
6. Scheduling the Test: – The Ontario Ministry of Transportation’s official website allows you to schedule your G1 test appointment over the phone or online.
7. Retakes: – You are eligible to repeat the G1 test if you do not pass it the first time. You will have to pay a price each time you take the test, and there can be a waiting period in between attempts.
To sum up, passing the G1 exam is a prerequisite for getting a driver’s license in Ontario. You can improve your chances of passing the exam and develop into a responsible and safe driver on Ontario’s roads by studying the official handbook and utilizing practice materials.
You can now download the pdf of the g1 test questions and answers in detail.