48 laws of power is a very powerful and very popular book which is very special and popular book Which is written by Robert Green and in this book it talks about different strategies and tactics you can use to gain popularity and increase your power over other people.
The book is divided into 3 sections or three chapters you can say where in the first section the 48 loss are divided into three different sections in the first section you will learn about the important loss of power such as how to avoid making enemies and how to use your enemies to your advantage and how to become so powerful person and in the another section
you will learn about the important loss of seduction like the art of manipulation and Persuasion where you will learn important tactics and techniques on how to attract people and how to make people become dependent upon you and control their emotions and actions and
in the third section you will learn about loss of mastering people where you will learn tactics of how to breakdown your opponents and how to create a personality around yourself that will make people get mad over you so this is a very interesting and fascinating book to read for anyone who wants to improve their social skills and communication skills as well.
This book has been so popular that it has been sold worldwide as one of the best sellers and it is one of the best sellers in personal development category and millions of copies of the book have been sold worldwide and also the book has been translated into several languages worldwide because of its popularity and the topic it touches upon.
I will definitely provide you the PDF from where you can download the book and start reading the book but before that let me give you some important takeaways and learnings from the book.
- So basically power is a game of appearances so how you appear and present yourself to others is very important because first impressions are very important in building power and
- You should definitely aim for increasing your power but you should not become too powerful because it will increase your enemies who will want you to get defeated because it threatens them and makes them insecure
- The more you talk there are more chances of you making mistakes so always talk less and listen to more people so you have to be open minded and be open to listen to different opinions and people
- You should look at your enemies and try to gain advantage from them instead of looking at your enemies as obstacles and roadblocks in your growth
- Your reputation in the world is extremely important and you should always try to guard it and have a positive reputation of yourself in the world because that is very important whenever you are trying to build a relationship with others or portray yourself in a certain manner in the society
These are just some of the most valuable lessons and learnings you will learn from the book return by this amazing author so this is a very thought provoking and very amazing book to read because it gives you amazing perspectives
on how you can gain power and how you can improve your relationships with others and how you can also achieve success in your life so the most important thing about this book is that the lessons you will be learning in the book are boundless which means they will work in almost any situation and circumstance in today and future and the lessons have stood the test of time.
And I would also like to mention that it is not a book about morality or about being a good person or something like that but this is a very raw and real book that teaches you how to gain power and how to use your enemies and other
people to your advantage which might sound negative and mean but if you want to achieve success in your life you have to take some hard decisions and if you are willing to do that then you can download the book by clicking on the download button below and start reading the book for free.